Bergen County Business Accountant | Bergen County Business CPA Tax Services
SRG Advisors, LLC, is a full-service business accounting provider. Our highly-qualified team of Bergen County, NJ CPAs is ready to help you with everything from business tax preparation to real estate accounting services.
At SRG Advisors, we take pride in the quality of our business accounting services and our dedication to our clients’ financial wellness. From our dedicated review team that inspects company tax documents, to our business audits and reviews specialists who work hard to provide the appropriate assurance services for your business, SRG Advisors always puts people first.
The team of accountants at our firm in Hackensack serves businesses in almost every industry and field, from non-profits to large real estate ventures. Let us handle necessities like tax planning and book balancing so you can focus on what you do best.
Our specialties include:
- Bergen County, NJ Tax Preparation: There’s no substitute for having an experienced tax professional help you prepare your taxes. From checking and rechecking your tax return, to identifying potential deductions, we’ll help you every step of the way.
- Bergen County, NJ Business Audits and Reviews: Our team specializes in audits, reviews, and compilations. We can provide the correct assurance service no matter what stage your business is in.
- Bergen County, NJ Tax Planning: We provide tax planning to clients in New York City- Manhattan, Hackensack, Teaneck, Fort Lee, Paramus, and the surrounding communities. We are very familiar with federal and state tax laws that can affect you and your company, and can help you plan around them. In addition, we’ll also make sure that you meet the requirements for all time sensitive deductions.
- Part-Time CFO Services: Is your business growing, but you can’t yet afford a full-time CFO? The SRG Part-Time CFO Service can provide you with all the benefits of having a CFO without the steep price tag.
- Non-Profit Organizations: As a non-profit, your tax exempt status is key. Our non-profit experts will handle all the IRS reporting for you. And if you’re just starting a new not-for-profit organization, we’ll help you prepare your 501(c )(3) application.
- Personal Financial Planning: From saving for retirement to helping pay for your children’s college education, we’ll provide the one-on-one guidance to ensure that you achieve your investment goals.
- Estate Planning: Estate planning can be complicated. Considerations like life insurance, annuities, 401K’s, and state taxes can make navigating your estate difficult. We can help you organize and plan an estate team, prepare and review your estate planning documents, and so much more.
- Expatriate Tax Services: If you’re planning to move abroad, you’re still required to file a tax return with the U.S. federal government. Our expat experts can help ensure a smooth tax-filing process.
- Quickbooks: Our Quickbooks experts can help you with set-up and installation, and also with training your employees if necessary. We also provide ongoing support to help address any questions or concerns along the way.
Bergen County Business CPA Tax Services
As a small business owner, you may find it difficult determining the best way to handle your accounting responsibilities. It may be that outsourcing your accounting work is the best fit. You could take care of the day to day accounting yourself, especially if you have the right accounting software and an in-house bookkeeper. However, there are instances when the expertise of a Bergen County business CPA can help you make sound business decisions, avoid costly mistakes and save you time and money.
What is a Bergen County business CPA?
Bergen County business CPAs are tax experts who can file your business’s taxes, answer financial questions and potentially save your business money. While Bergen County business CPAs have accounting degrees, their certification differs from traditional accountants.
CPAs have passed the Uniform CPA Exam. This exam tests one’s understanding of tax law and standard accounting practices. Bergen County business CPA’s are state licensed, which includes ethical requirements. They must take continuing education courses to maintain their license. They will lose their license if they are convicted of fraud, negligence or ethics violations. Furthermore, Bergen County business CPAs have unlimited representation rights to negotiate with the IRS on your behalf.
Benefits a Bergen County business CPA Can Offer your Small Business
- Financial Savings – Regardless if you just need help or are outsourcing all of your business accounting services, you will benefit in a reduction in accounting costs when you hire a Bergen County business CPA tax professional. Because when you outsource your accounting, you only pay for the accounting services you use. You also won’t have to pay a business accounting firm employee benefits, insurance, payroll taxes, and vacation time. When you outsource your business accounting, you are reducing your overall operating cost.
- Make more informed and educated business decisions - Outsourced business accounting can provide you with the data you need to make educated business tax decisions. It’s more than just compliance. Hiring a highly qualified Bergen County business CPA will give you up to date data with analysis to help you make better decisions. In most cases you’re getting a team of highly knowledgeable Bergen County business CPAs that can draw on their numerous experiences to help you solve your unique issues.
- Improve reliability - For a small or mid-sized business, it's easy to get behind on accounting. But you shouldn’t be guessing where your company stands financially. Having precise, consistent and current financial records is vitally important when it comes to making important business decisions for your company.
- Save Time – Time saving can come in multiple areas. There is the recruiting and management. The recruitment process takes time, it costs, and you will need to dedicate time to manage an employee. Many companies don’t consider the time spent looking for a professional Accountant. Also, if your business is growing, you will spend more time managing your money and less time focusing on what’s needed to grow your business and bring in more revenue. Time spent on strategies to grow your business is a better allocation of time then recruiting and management.
- Expertise - Dedicated accounting firms generally offer a higher level of experience and expertise than in-house employees can provide. For instance, professional accountants are familiar with all the standardized techniques of double-entry bookkeeping, which gives small businesses an extra layer of protection against fraud, embezzlement, or inconsistent record-keeping. In short, outsourced accounting often results in fewer mistakes and higher efficiency.
- Easier to Scale - As your business grows and changes, your accounting needs will probably change as well. But it may not be possible or ideal to create a full-fledged internal accounting department. If you outsource to a flexible partner, you won’t need to.
**Don’t hesitate to contact us today!
Bergen County • Allendale • Harrington Park • Ramsey • Alpine • Hasbrouck Heights • Ridgefield • Bergenfield • Haworth • Ridgefield Park • Bogota • Hillsdale • Ridgewood • Carlstadt • Ho Ho Kus • River Edge • Cliffside Park • Leonia • River Vale • Closter • Little Ferry • Rochelle Park • Cresskill • Lodi • Rockleigh • Demarest • Lyndhurst • Rutherford • Dumont • Mahwah • Saddle Brook • East Rutherford • Maywood • Saddle River • Edgewater • Midland Park • South Hackensack • Elmwood Park • Montvale • Teaneck • Emerson • Moonachie • Tenafly • Englewood • New Milford • Teterboro • Englewood Cliffs • North Arlington • Upper Saddle River • Fair Lawn • Northvale • Waldwick • Fairview • Norwood • Wallington • Fort Lee • Oakland • Washington Township • Franklin Lakes • Old Tappan • Westwood • Garfield • Oradell • Woodcliff Lake • Glen Rock • Palisades Park • Wood-Ridge • Hackensack • Paramus • Wyckoff • Park Ridge
Hudson County • Bayonne • Jersey • Hoboken • Union City • West New York • Guttenberg • Secaucus • Kearny • Harrison • East Newark • North Bergen • Weehawken
Passaic County • Bloomingdale • Clifton • Haledon • Hawthorne • Little Falls • North Haledon • Passaic • Paterson • Pompton Lakes • Prospect Park • Ringwood • Totowa • Wanaque • Wayne • West Milford • Woodland Park
New York City
NYC • Manhattan